We're monitoring almost 300 indicators to tell the story of how healthcare quality is changing over time in the NHS in England. This month, we've got new data on vaccinations, healthcare associated infections, mental health services, delayed care transfers, maternity care and more. Here's a rundown of our latest updates...
What can hospital admissions and discharges tell us about system performance?
• Ambulatory care sensitive conditions
• Delayed transfers of care
How successful are efforts to combat preventable illnesses?
• Healthcare associated infections
• Vaccination coverage
How well are family planning and maternity services performing?
• Safety of maternity services
• Teenage pregnancy
Can people with depression and anxiety access therapy on the NHS?
• Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT)